Lead time: 5 to 6 days
In a hurry…? Just give us a call to discuss your requirements.
Stretch Fabric Walls are made up of a strong, lightweight, tubular aluminium frame and a printed fabric cover.
The 260gsm stretch fabric cover is designed to fit snugly over the frame and is printed on the front with a white reverse as standard (can be printed double-sided). It is secured at the bottom with a zip fastening to maintain tension.
Assembly of the frame can be performed by one person, but in most cases we recommend at least two people to apply the graphic. Assembly time is approximately 10 minutes but will vary slightly depending on size ordered.
The graphics are printed using dye-sublimation, resulting in a rich and vibrant finish. They are machine washable and easily changeable. Additional or replacement graphics can be ordered separately. Old graphics can be recycled with other textiles.
- Lightweight and strong aluminium frame
- Includes a bespoke-printed graphic on Stretch Fabric
- Can be ordered either single-sided or double-sided
- Straight or curved shapes available
- Includes a carry bag
- Straight frames only: assembly requires one allen key (included)
For some of the smaller sized frames, the graphic can also fit inside the carry bag. Larger graphics will need to be transported separately.
What You Get
- Snap-fit aluminium frame
- Stretch fabric graphic
- Allen key (straight frames only)
- Carry bag
- Set of gloves for applying the graphic
- Match the indicated numbered stickers and snap together the frame pieces.
- Slide the graphic over the frame.
- To avoid the internal hems creating an uneven finish along the edge of the unit, apply the graphic twisted about 30-50mm towards the left or right. Slowly pull the graphic to the bottom of the frame. You will now have part of the rear graphic on the front, or vice-versa. Once the graphic is pulled as far downwards as possible, grip both left and right sides of the frame and twist the graphic into the correct position.
- Fasten the zip under the bottom edge of the frame.
- Straight frames only: using the provided allen key, screw the feet into the frame.
Stretch Fabric Walls are recommended for indoor use only, and are not suitable for outdoor use.
Some visibility of the frame through the graphic is possible. This is due to the nature of fabrics that are not completely opaque. This can occur when the graphic is subject to strong lighting, especially from above or behind. To avoid this, we recommend limiting the amount of light above or behind the unit, as well as adjusting the positioning of the unit.
We make every effort to finish these graphics as accurately and consistently as possible. But due to the nature of printing and the cutting / finishing of fabrics, some material movement and minor imperfections in alignment can be introduced. For this reason, we highly recommend not wrapping continuous or detailed shapes between front and rear graphics.
Graphics can be washed in a regular washing machine on a 30 degree wash without detergents. Always allow graphics to completely dry before using or storing.