Lead time: 5 to 6 days
In a hurry…? Just give us a call to discuss your requirements.
Stretch Fabric stands are made up of a strong, lightweight, tubular aluminium frame and a printed fabric cover.
The 260gsm stretch fabric cover is printed on the front with a white reverse as standard, but can also be printed double-sided. It is designed to fit snugly over the frame and is then secured at the bottom with a zip fastening to maintain tension.
Single-sided graphics are finished with a plain white back. Double-sided graphics can be made with the same design on both sides, or a different design on either side at no extra cost.
Very easy for one person to assemble in approximately 5-6 minutes.
- Lightweight and strong aluminium frame
- Includes a bespoke-printed graphic on Stretch Fabric
- Can be ordered either single-sided or double-sided
- Hand sewn and finished
- Includes a carry bag
The fabric graphics are printed using a dye-sublimation process, resulting in a rich and vibrant finish which is excellent for exhibition and indoor displays. The graphic folds up and fits in the included bag, making these units light and easily transportable.
Our dye-sub fabric prints are washable and easily changeable. Additional or replacement graphics can be ordered separately. Old graphics can be recycled with other textiles.
What You Get
- Snap-fit aluminium frame
- Stretch fabric graphic
- Carry bag
- Match the indicated numbered stickers and snap together the frame pieces, except the feet.
- Slide the graphic over the frame.
- To avoid the internal hems creating an uneven finish along the edge of the unit, apply the graphic twisted about 30-50mm towards the left or right. Slowly pull the graphic to the bottom of the frame. You will now have part of the rear graphic on the front, or vice-versa. Once the graphic is pulled as far downwards as possible, grip both left and right sides of the frame and twist the graphic into the correct position.
- Fasten the zip under the bottom edge of the frame.
- Snap the feet to the frame.
This item is recommended for indoor use only, and is not suitable for outdoor use.
Some visibility of the frame through the graphic is possible. This is due to the nature of fabrics that are not completely opaque. This can occur when the graphic is subject to strong lighting, especially from above or behind. To avoid this, we recommend limiting the amount of light above or behind the unit, as well as adjusting the positioning of the unit.
We make every effort to finish these graphics as accurately and consistently as possible. But due to the nature of printing and the cutting / finishing of fabrics, some material movement and minor imperfections in alignment can be introduced. For this reason, we highly recommend not wrapping continuous or detailed shapes between front and rear graphics.
Graphics can be washed in a regular washing machine on a 30 degree wash without detergents. Always allow graphics to completely dry before using or storing.